A better way to design. Design, prototype, and gather feedback all in one place
Data Scientist - Marketing
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company who is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to partner with our Marketing teams to accelerate growth at Figma. In this role, you will be responsible for building models to optimize our marketing efforts, uncovering insights to guide new strategies, and collaborating with a variety of cross functional peers to help leverage data throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of executing analytical projects as well as building models to guide decision making.
This is a fulltime role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the continental United States.
What you'll be doing:
- Refine attribution logic and apply media mix modeling techniques to measure effectiveness of marketing spend
- Design and evaluate conversion lift experiments to optimize campaigns and measure their incremental impact
- Perform analysis and contribute to Lead Scoring and LTV models to improve ad targeting and ROAS
- Evaluate and size the projected impact of new marketing strategies
- Develop and maintain datasets, KPIs, and reporting tools for the entire Marketing organization
We’re looking for someone with:
- Degree in a quantitative field (Advanced degree preferred)
- 3+ years relevant work experience supporting a Marketing function
- Fluency in Python, R or similar scripting language
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience in distributed data processing systems (Hive, Redshift, Presto, Snowflake, etc)
- Breadth of knowledge around machine learning, statistical methods, and experiment design, including A/B testing, causal inference, and conversion lift experimentation methods
- Excellent judgment and problem solving skills
- A self-starting mindset along with strong communication and collaboration skills
Read more about our team:
Health, Dental, & Vision
401(k) with company contribution
Parental Leave & Support
Competitive Salary & Equity
Daily Lunches & Snacks
Dog Friendly Office
Learning & Development Stipend
Figma at a glance
Figma focuses on Internet, Information Technology, Real Time, Collaboration, and Productivity Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Figma has raised $133M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.