A better way to design. Design, prototype, and gather feedback all in one place
Account Manager - Mid Market
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a disruptive company that is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
Figma is growing and moving fast. As part of a newly formed Account Management team you will play a critical role in working across sales, product, marketing and growth to drive customer engagement and expansion. Our next team member will have an agile, dynamic mindset, be comfortable embracing change, a true team-player, and love working with our growing footprint of customers. This role will report directly to our Manager of Account Management.
The Mid-Market Account Manager position is a perfect role for someone who has an exceptional drive to execute and iterate on programs, enjoys interacting with customers, has an analytical mindset, and is a strong writer. This role will own one-to-many customer engagement strategies for our long-tail customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and execute end-to-end programs designed to drive product adoption and the expanded use of Figma Organization
- Held to quota and responsible for upsell and renewals across book of business
- Analyze internal data to understand customer usage, including risks and opportunities. Derive insights, develop strategy, then execute on improving customer engagement and product adoption
- Connect with customers via scalable channels to solve problems, increase adoption to drive expansion and renewal
- Partner closely with product teams to ensure we’re factoring customer feedback in ongoing product development
- Create and adapt program assets and delivery channels to maximize impact
- Measure and analyze program results. Partner with marketing, product and analytics teams to A/B test and optimize program outcomes
We're looking for someone with:
- 2-5 years of SaaS experience in a customer facing role
- Experience partnering with marketing, operations and data teams to develop and execute engagement programs
- Experience hosting webinars or other 1:many marketing programs
- Aptitude for being data-driven
- Highly customer-centric and eager to help customers
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly and persuasively
- Exposure to UX/UI design and/or web based, collaborative tools
- Startup experience
- Extremely organized and highly disciplined with your time
Health, Dental, & Vision
401(k) with company contribution
Parental Leave & Support
Competitive Salary & Equity
Daily Lunches & Snacks
Dog Friendly Office
Learning & Development Stipend
Figma at a glance
Figma focuses on Internet, Information Technology, Real Time, Collaboration, and Productivity Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Figma has raised $133M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.