Explainable AI Engine for the Enterprise
Jobs at Fiddler Labs
We created the company because we understand the implications of AI and the grave danger of not having visibility and insight into how it works and its effect on the real world. We believe there is a need of a new kind of AI platform, that is highly transparent, trustable and operational. Our experiences working with product owners, data scientists, business analysts and operations teams have guided us to build Fiddler Labs.
* You are the company - Act like an owner. So whenever you run into a problem, try to fix things first. If you can't, give constructive, actionable feedback. No empty complaining!
* Customers come first - Without customers, we won’t exist and we should always put them first.
* Build anti-fragility! - World-class companies take risks, grow and get stronger faced with uncertainty.
* Responsible technology - We’re here for a short span of time on this planet, and whatever we do should directly or indirectly help the world be a better place than we found it to be.
* Simplify Simplify Simplify. - Make things simple for everyone else around you, whether that is our products or processes.
Data Scientist Intern
Posted 7 months ago
What you'll do: Build a variety of machine learning models and help test the Fiddler platform. Devise new algorithms to interpret and explain complex machine learning models Develop prototypes and execute experiments to guide customers deploy machine learning models in production. Explore new...