Explainable Monitoring Platform for the Enterprise
Product Marketing Manager
The implications of AI and the impact it has on real human lives is significant. Our mission at Fiddler is to bring trust and transparency to AI by empowering data science and business teams to monitor, explain, and analyze production AI solutions to enable the creation of Responsible AI systems.
What you'll do:
We’re looking for a product marketing expert who will help accelerate and maintain Fiddler’s market leader status in the Explainable AI category. This is a growth opportunity to be a part of the founding marketing team at an early stage startup considered the market leader. You have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in multiple areas of marketing from messaging, positioning, and persona development, to building thought leadership and generating demand for Fiddler’s Explainable AI Platform.
- Build deep customer understanding through buyer/customer interviews to gain insights, create market segmentations, value proposition statements, and messaging & positioning frameworks
- Generate regular content focused on building thought leadership in our core categories - blogs, whitepapers, e-books, webinars, and more
- Focus on building a purpose-driven brand through infusion in content and other channels
- Partner with brand and digital marketing teams/agencies to deliver towards our demand generation and digital marketing goals
- Partner with sales teams on inbound and outbound campaigns and develop sales enablement collateral
- Launch products and solutions into the market by developing well defined and comprehensive product launch plans and executing on them
- Find innovative ways to engage communities inclusive of our core audiences and evangelize our categories and solutions
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, computer science or related field
- 4+ years of product marketing experience, preferably in the B2B space
- Experience with product launches, positioning, go-to-market, and community building
- Experience with technology products that have targeted enterprises via direct, online, and channel strategies
- Strong strategic and analytical mindset powered by creative thinking
- Strong communication skills with a special focus on writing skills
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative organization in a cross-functional capacity within a fast paced, often ambiguous, start-up environment.
- Knowledgeable in marketing ops tools like Hubspot, Google Analytics, and more to enable email marketing, reporting, and tracking
- Strong understanding of the AI and ML space and plus points for Explainable AI knowledge
Nice to have:
- Background in SaaS platforms
- Familiarity with ML, analytics or platform products
- Explainable AI experience
Fiddler Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Fiddler AI at a glance
Fiddler AI focuses on Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Distributed Systems, and Deep Learning. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.