Explainable AI Platform for the Enterprise
Senior Software Engineer (front-end)
We created Fiddler because we understand the implications of AI, and the potential danger of not having visibility into how it affects the real world. We believe there is a need for a new kind of AI platform, that is highly transparent, trustable and operational.
What you'll do:
- Design, build, support, and own the front-end components of our enterprise software product, including UIs and visualization for AI explainability and monitoring
- Work with data science teams to understand their requirements, and our design / product team do design clear, simple data visualizations and intuitive interfaces
- Work with the technical and product team to iterate on different user interfaces, and continuously look for ways to improve the customer usability experience
- Create reusable and maintainable frontend systems
What we're looking for:
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Strong product and design sensibilities, with an attention to detail
- Ability to rapidly iterate on designs, in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to leverage and modify front-end components like bootstrap, semantic UI or material UI
Fiddler Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Fiddler Labs at a glance
Fiddler Labs focuses on Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Distributed Systems, and Deep Learning. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.