Explainable AI Platform for the Enterprise
Data Scientist (All Levels)
We created Fiddler because we understand the implications of AI, and the potential danger of not having visibility into how it affects the real world. We believe there is a need for a new kind of AI platform, that is highly transparent, trustable and operational.
What you'll do:
- Own the data science, including building machine learning models to developing interpretable model tools to be used in Fiddler's product
- Drive research on new explainability and monitoring techniques, for internal and external stakeholders, and for inclusion into our platform
- Enable customers to solve complex problems using Fiddler’s product - including problem framing, model building, model import, running explanations etc.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the leadership on industry trends in data science and explainable AI.
- Help drive the product direction, in collaboration with designers, engineers, and product managers including, iterating on existing features, and prioritizing the product roadmap
- Speak at industry conferences on behalf of Fiddler, and help create strong technical content and thought leadership
- Provide training, mentoring and guidance to other data scientists and data science interns
What we're looking for:
- MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science (AI/ML specialization), Statistics, Mathematics, or equivalent
- 5+ years of real-world experience in a data science role, building Machine Learning models
- Strong coding skills, preferably in Python
- Experience with large-scale industrial applications of machine learning in domains like Computer Vision, NLP and/or Speech-to-Text, a plus
- Excellent organizational, communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Curiosity, ownership, empathy towards customers, willingness to learn new things and desire to inspire others are values we care
Fiddler Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Fiddler Labs at a glance
Fiddler Labs focuses on Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Distributed Systems, and Deep Learning. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.