Starts, develops, and funds early stage software companies
Developer Needed to Improve Typescript and Code Quality
We are looking for someone with experience using Typescript and code quality tools (like Jest, Cypress, CircleCI) to help us with an upcoming CMS platform called Factor.
Factor is nearly ready to launch to production (q1 - 2020), but we need a pro developer that pays attention to details to help us tighten things up.
In this job, you'll:
* Create a concrete and stable framework API with Typescript, TSDoc/Typedoc, API Extractor
* Implement and improve a robust testing and release management system
* Work to build useful documentation, examples and tutorials
How to apply:
* Please send a link to your GIthub profile/commits. Anything that you can show in production that demonstrates your skill with technology.
* Take a look at Factor’s repo and share your ideas for improvement (types, workflow, etc..)
* Email us at email@example.com or through upwork with your background and skills
Factor’s beta website is available at factor.dev
Learn more about Fiction at fiction.com
Fiction at a glance
Fiction focuses on SaaS, Virtual Workforces, Venture Capital, Web Development, and Software Engineering. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Park City, and Newport Beach. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.fiction.com