Transforming the Retail Supply Chain to help retailers stay relevant vs Amazon Prime
Marketing InternNo salary • No equity
FenixCommerce--the leading platform for optimizing both customer-facing shipping options and fulfilment operations--is seeking a highly-motivated marekting intern to assist with organic social media campaigns, blog development, and other miscellaneous marketing activities.
- Developing organic social media content for Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Use of Hootsuite or a similar scheduling tool
- Completed or in-process bachelor's degree in marketing or a related discipline
- Impeccable English skills
Nice to have:
- Understanding of/experience with native LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and/or Hootsuite analytics
- Understanding of/experience with paid social campaigns on LinkedIn, Twitter, and/or Facebook
- Understanding of/experience with Google Analytics
- Understanding of/experience with developing content in WordPress
- Experience writing blog posts for a B2B tech company
- Experience using Excel, Google Sheets, and/or Tableau to analyze data
- Understanding of eCommerce software industry
This is initially envisioned to be an uncompensated, part-time role.