Transforming the Retail Supply Chain to help retailers stay relevant vs Amazon Prime
Marketing InternNo salary
Fenix Commerce is on a mission to transform the eCommerce by disrupting direct to consumer shipping and returns. We are a SaaS platform which drives sales growth for retailers by enabling them to provide Amazon prime like delivery/shipping experience to the retailers and improving conversion rates, reducing cart abandonment while creating customer loyalty.
You will connect with prospects to determine if they are a good fit for the platform and work closely with Account Executives to close the deals. This is an opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing company with a vision and mission to transform the online retail/eCommerce industry and a very fast growing sales team while learning all the best practices of software sales and subscription.
Position Function and Responsibilities:
The Marketing Intern would be responsible for executing and implementing various initiatives/programs supporting the Head of Sales and Marketing.
• Project management:
o Create project schedule with actions, track and report on progress and provide updates/status to team across various initiatives
o Coordinate and project manage the development of creative/campaigns
• General Support:
o Gather requirements, and create material for marketing, eg corporate website, landing pages, product sheet etc.
o Coordinate campaigns and newsletters for partner facing communications
o Proof reading and/or copy editing campaign materials
o Develop supporting presentation materials as needed
o Assisting in various online marketing projects as needed
• Reporting/Analytics: Support and maintain weekly reports
o Generate reports, provide key findings, and send to team.
Profile – Requirements
• Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to multitask
• Knowledgeable in offline or online marketing techniques (having experience is preferred)
• Enthusiastic and passionate about learning about web/online marketing
• Has a can-do attitude and not afraid of offering up unique approaches to problem solving
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work independently as well as within a team
• Strong analytical skills; able to dive into the numbers and extremely comfortable with excel (i.e. pivot tables et al) to quickly/efficiently analyze data
• CSS, HTML & Adobe Photoshop preferred; able to make edits to HTML code when necessary is a plus