Improving how people feel
Senior Mobile Developer - Flutter$90k – $120k • 0.65% – 1.25%
Feeling is on the hunt for a Senior Developer with front-end and back-end chops for our mobile team.
At Feeling, we’re building a new mobile product aimed at improving users’ lives through how they feel. We're looking for an experienced team-player with a minimum 4 years prior experience in iOS/Android development to join an existing team of UI/UX designers, senior Flutter developers, and QA. Our product aims to improve the emotional health of users, so we're looking for those that have a passion for leveraging technology to do social good.
- Build our cross-platform app for iOS and Android using Flutter
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team (Product, UI/UX, Development, User Research) to transform UI into production code
- Write, release, and maintain mobile code
- Implement and iterate features in a rapid, fast-paced team role
- Design, extend, and implement APIs
Who We're Looking For:
- Prior experience developing with Flutter is mandatory
- Prior experience launching an iOS/Android app
- Preferred experience launching a production Flutter app
- Prior experience with Firebase (Auth/Firestore/Database/Hosting/Functions/Storage)
- Preferred experience with React
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Must be able to clearly communicate to team members in English
$90,000 - $120,000 +/- equity
Feeling at a glance
Feeling focuses on Mobile. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Austin, Boston, and Chicago. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.feeling.careers