Farmland Investing Made Easy
Product InternNo salary • No equity
We are FarmTogether, an SF/NYC farmland investing platform. Our mission - making it easier for people to invest in US farmland. While we plan to eventually open our marketplace to everyone, for now, we are focusing on accredited investors only: high net worth individuals, family offices, registered investment advisors and family offices.
At $2.5 - $3T in US alone, farmland is a massive opportunity. Besides opening up investor access, we see tremendous potential in both helping bring more creative enabling capital to entrepreneurial farmers as well as promoting sustainable and regenerative practices at our farms.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for interns, MBA students, volunteers, fellows, build outstanding user experience across platforms and product lines, research business development opportunities and partnerships.
First and foremost we want to hear from you if:
- You are passionate about one more of these: fintech, SAAS platforms, alternative investments, agriculture, climate, farming, investing or finance.
- You are a hustler.
- You are full of ideas.
- You get excited about challenges, the tougher it gets the more you rise to the occasion.
- You are a doer. We are looking for actions and results first and foremost.
Best way to get our attention is to write us why you think this opportunity is a good fit for you.
Skillsets and Experience:
- Understanding of financial products and how they are marketed is a strong plus.
- Understanding agricultural industry is a strong plus.
- Experience with any of the many online analytics or BI tools, SQL.
- Experience with market research and hypothesis building and validation.
Please include a short paragraph or two on what area of product management you'd like to work on and if you have the right skills we definitely will find a way to put them to good use.
It is essential that you read our White Paper available at the bottom of our landing page at FarmTogether.com prior to the interview.
FarmTogether at a glance
FarmTogether focuses on Financial Services, Investment Management, Farming, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in New York City and San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.