Farmland Investing Made Easy
Growth Marketing Roles$10k – $40k • 0.0% – 0.25%
We are FarmTogether, an SF/NYC farmland investing platform. Our mission - making it easier for people to invest in US farmland. While we plan to eventually open our marketplace to everyone, for now, we are focusing on accredited investors only: high net worth individuals, family offices, registered investment advisors and family offices.
Farmland historically has been a very attractive investment with stable returns, low volatility and low correlation to other asset classes. Smart families & individuals as well as forward-looking institutions are already rapidly adding farmland to their portfolios. However, the fragmented and offline market together large required check sizes and complexity so far make farmland out of reach for most investors.
We are changing this with AI-driven sourcing technology, delightful user experience and streamlined investing, monitoring & reporting tools.
At $2.5 - $3T in US alone, farmland is a massive opportunity. Besides opening up investor access, we see tremendous potential in both helping bring more creative enabling capital to entrepreneurial farmers as well as promoting sustainable and regenerative practices at our farms.
More info is here: https://static.farmtogether.com/documents/FarmTogether-WhitePaper.pdf
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for volunteers, fellows, interns, contractors, part-time and potentially full-time employees who will help us tell fascinating stories about farmland investing and farming, attracting 100s and 1,000s of new investors to our platform. Except for volunteers, all these are paid opportunities.
First and foremost we want to hear from you if:
- You are passionate about one more of these: agriculture, climate, farming, investing or finance.
- You are a hustler.
- You are full of ideas.
- You get excited about challenges, the tougher it gets the more you rise to the occasion.
- You are a doer. We are looking for actions and results first and foremost. Best way to get our attention is to come to the interview with ready ideas and initiatives.
Skillsets and Experience:
- Understanding of financial products and how they are marketed is a strong plus.
- Experience with any of the many online growth channels: affiliates, blogs, PR, social media, forums, newsletters, video, etc.
- Experience with offline channels: conferences, meetups, seminars, etc.
Please include a short paragraph or two on what area of growth marketing you'd like to work on and if you have the right skills we definitely will find a way to put them to good use.
If you consistently perform well there is a good chance that we will be able to offer you a full-time position in 2-3 months.
It is essential that you read our White Paper available at the bottom of our landing page at FarmTogether.com prior to the interview.
FarmTogether at a glance
FarmTogether focuses on Financial Services, Investment Management, Farming, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in New York City and San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.