Farmland Investing Made Easy
Growth Marketing Director$130k – $140k • No equity
We’re looking for a killer Growth and Marketing Generalist who will own the broad growth marketing strategy for FarmTogether and take it to the next level. You’ll encapsulate our voice and lead all aspects of marketing: organic, paid, social, lead generation, PR, media, testimonials.
What You Will Do
- Identify target segments & personas and learn about them
- Develop messaging that would resonate with the target personas and iterate on testing and optimizing it
- Experiment with a variety of channels to drive traffic, including free and paid (with more focus on content and PR)
- Build funnels and lifecycles to nurture leads and generate conversions
- Optimize funnels by doing gap analysis and running a/b tests etc.
- Effectively use tracking, behavior analytics, and other data to inform decisions and investments
- Create and place content (that's covered well in the current version, but can be condensed)
- Carefully track and optimize unit economics balancing cost of acquisition with user lifetime value, and maximizing channel ROI.
- Over time start thinking about brand and start building brand equity.
- Manage internal and outside resources effectively to execute at a high pace (goals, deadlines, projections, etc.)
- Be creative and bold it coming up with innovative growth hacks while effectively and methodically scaling what proves effective.
What You Bring With You
Bachelor's degree in business, finance, marketing, journalism or communications.
2-4 years leading and developing growth and customer acquisition, marketing, brand marketing, media buying, lead generation, or other quantitative/data-driven fields.
Great understanding of demand generation, search engine optimization and customer lifecycle marketing.
A strategic, metrics-driven mindset and a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate to get the best results possible.
Excellent time management and project management skills, with the ability to quickly execute high-quality work.
Experience managing content creators and external agencies.
Ability to summarize data and insights into easy-to-understand updates.
A motivated self-starter with a track record of building relationships, both internally and externally.
Experience in community management and/or channel development a plus.
Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills.
Immaculate written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation: highly competitive + ownership in the company commensurate with the critical role you will play in our growth.
It is essential that you read our White Paper available at the bottom of our landing page at FarmTogether.com prior to the interview.
Important - Only candidates that have registered at FarmTogether.com and provided their registration email to Anton@farmtogether.com will be considered.
FarmTogether at a glance
FarmTogether focuses on Financial Services, Investment Management, Farming, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in New York City and San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.