Farm Dog provides in-field transparency to the new sustainable supply chain
Lead UX Designer
- Develop UX assets and documentation for our web and native mobile applications.
- Work closely with product management and R&D teams to create and shape high quality workflows and user interactions.
- Build prototypes to communicate design ideas.
- Validate ideas with Farm Dog's users.
- 3+ years as a UX designer working on complex web and mobile applications
- Experience working in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Deep knowledge of best practices for web and mobile app experiences
- Proficiency with HTML/CSS, Sketch, Zeplin, Photoshop
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
Farm Dog at a glance
Farm Dog focuses on Mobile, Clean Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Agriculture, and Sustainability. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and Tel Aviv-Yafo. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Farm Dog has raised $1.821M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2017.