Farm Dog provides in-field transparency to the new sustainable supply chain
Mid-level software engineer$75k – $135k • 0.25% – 2.0%
When you watch movies in which the world is collapsing, do you wish you could be the superhero who saves everyone? If so, here's your chance.
Climate change and pesticide usage is destroying our environment. Join our team, be that superhero, and help save the planet. A cleaner, healthier, more stable planet is Farm Dog's mission.
How do we do it? Farm Dog brings transparency to the supply chain so that farmers make more sustainable choices. We're a software and data platform with a global team and global partners. We were named a top 9 app "you shouldn't farm without" by agriculture.com, we work closely with John Deere and the US Department of Agriculture, and help protect nearly 1 million hectares around the globe.
Why do we need you? We're growing and need passionate, kick-ass engineers to help us succeed. The planet can't wait anymore, and we need your help.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Fullstack Developer
- Backend development experience with Node.js
- Proficiency in using both relational and NoSQL databases and queries
- Hungry to be the best at everything you do. We want you to be the smartest person in the room, and you should demand the same from us.
- Independent and highly motivated (work-from-home until we move back into our office)
- Have an eye for details
- Fast and self learner
- Everybody prefers the friendly superhero - be that guy/girl!
Extra things that would be great, but not required:
- Experience in Python
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 commercial/enterprise published web application
- Agriculture/sciences/sustainability connection
- Experience in agile develeopment methodology and continuous integration
This century's superheroes are those that use their talents for good. Be a superhero.
Farm Dog at a glance
Farm Dog focuses on Mobile, Clean Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Agriculture, and Sustainability. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and Tel Aviv-Yafo. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Farm Dog has raised $1.821M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2017.