You can be a content wizard, team whisperer, analytics geek, customer hero and strategy guru
Sales Development Representative - Finnish speaking
Falcon.io is looking for a Finnish speaking Sales Development Representative to join our Copenhagen office, focusing on the Finnish market. You are a driven, passionate, team player who is excited about using your social media knowledge to attract potential clients, and engaging decision makers and influencers over the phone. This is the perfect role for someone who is numbers driven, self motivated, hard working, and a team player!
Falcon.io has an ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try to get better at what they do every day.
What you will do:
- Research new markets, build a pipeline of potential leads, and nurture relationships with potential customers using Salesloft, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and other platforms
- Identify points of contact within target companies and reach out to prospective clients via outbound calls, emails and social media
- Make an average of 40 outbound calls to prospects daily with the goal of scheduling platform demos for your Account Executive team
- Qualify new leads and follow up on warm leads, own your pipeline
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Be the face of Falcon.io, you are the first point of contact to engage our potential customers
- Become an expert on our brand, business, and SaaS product
- Stay current on industry news and understand the social media landscape
What we are looking for:
- Native Finnish speaker with fluency in English
- Passion to develop and build a career in sales
- Positivity and determination
- Ability to turn a "no" into a "yes" through consultative questioning and coping with rejection
- Ability to thrive in a performance oriented international environment with short sales cycles
- Team player attitude, eager to be part of an ambitious team
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks
- Experience in cold calling or in a new business generation/real estate/recruitment role is an advantage
What we offer:
- Growth potential, SDRs have a clear growth plan with potential to become Account Executives
- A competitive salary package with a solid base and a commission model that is designed to ignite you
- A thorough on-boarding programme and in-house sales training giving you the skills you need to succeed
- An office space housed in the old Danish Design Center, directly opposite Tivoli Gardens in central Copenhagen
- MacBook and iPhone with a subscription plan
- Pension and health insurance - because we believe prevention is better than cure
- Catered lunch, and healthy (and not so healthy!) snacks & drinks
- An open, informal and multinational working environment defined by high levels of personal responsibility
- Friday bars and other regular social events
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, advertising, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest, Sofia and Melbourne. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We joined the Cision family in January 2019, and together we help brands build better relationships with their customers.
Falcon Labs at a glance
Falcon Labs focuses on Social Media, SaaS, Enterprise Software, Social Media Platforms, and Technology. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, and Copenhagen. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Falcon Labs has raised $8M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2013.