You can be a content wizard, team whisperer, analytics geek, customer hero and strategy guru
Team Lead, Customer Success (NYC)
￼Our Customer Success Team is looking for an Team Lead to join the New York City office. As Team Lead of Customer Success US, your main responsibilities are to assist with daily operations, helping maintain and improve the performance where necessary of the US Customer Success (CS) team. Team Leaders should lead from the front in regards to customer engagement, customer retention and discovering potential growth opportunities within your portfolio, and help motivating and developing the individual Customer Success Managers (CSM) in the team to follow your direction. An integral part of your role will be co-ownership of the overall of day to day processes of the CS team together with the Manager of Customer Success and your counterpart in EMEA ensuring the team follows the strategic CS direction decided. This hands-on approach will ensure clear and smooth cooperation with other departments/teams to serve in the best interest of the Customer and achieving overall CS goals.
What you'll do
- Inspire the team by maintaining a high level of personal product and customer knowledge to enable evangelism on product use and best practice both internally and externally
- Be an ambassador for CS throughout the company, communicating pro-actively and constructively across departments
- Coordinate cross-functions to drive solutions and improvements to the customer experience (w/sales and marketing operations, as well as R&D to advocate for customer needs in product)
- Have a hands-on approach with your own portfolio in order to get closer to the thinking of the most critical assets of the organisation, our customers
- Ongoing evaluation of CS processes and activities, with focus on business efficiency and customer experience, providing input to optimise for future growth
- Development of CSMs to ensure focus on their growth potential and the team as a whole
- Ensure a smooth onboarding process for new CSMs, with help from the team
What you'll have
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience from a similar role preferably B2B, working with SaaS or subscription products
- The Experience and the motivation to lead a team
- A great understanding of sticking to processes and policies, and know when to create new ones
- Business savviness and a focus on your own portfolio
- An empathic approach both towards your customers but also your team
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Apple MacBook
- State-of-the-art office with snacks, soda, and lots of coffee
- Medical, dental, vision
- Life & disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO, Holidays, Floating Holidays, Sick Time, and Community Service Day
- Casual work environment with amazing co-workers
- Discounted Gym on site
- Subsidized Cafeteria Monthly company events/bonding
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, advertising, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest, Sofia and Melbourne. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We joined the Cision family in January 2019, and together we help brands build better relationships with their customers.
Falcon Labs at a glance
Falcon Labs focuses on Social Media, SaaS, Enterprise Software, Social Media Platforms, and Technology. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, and Copenhagen. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Falcon Labs has raised $8M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2013.