You can be a content wizard, team whisperer, analytics geek, customer hero and strategy guru
Account Executive Nordics & Benelux
If you consider yourself a high performer, with a proven track record in sales combined with a solid understanding of social media, then you might be our next Account Executive. As an Account Executive in our Nordics & Benelux sales team, you will a key driver behind our future growth, as it will be your task to sell our solution to influencers and decision makers in medium to large enterprises.
The essence of our success is an outstanding and easy to use software platform, combined a great team that you could be a part of. In this role you will have your own dedicated sales quota, and will be provided with opportunities from your dedicated Sales Development Representative combined with our scalable inside sales model.
What you'll do:
- Be our resident expert in social at Falcon by calling on new business, running demo’s and selling our solution
- Actively build, maintain and grow your own pipeline
- Manage the entire sales process from initial contact to hand off
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets
- Close provided warm leads from Inbound and Lead Generation
- Have a consultative approach
- Bring your swagger and have an opinion
- Become an expert on our brand, business, and SaaS product
- Stay current on industry news and understand the social media landscape
What you have:
- 3-5 years proven sales success (mid-market SaaS experience)
- Solid understanding of social media and/or digital marketing
- Fluent in written and spoken English, or Dutch native
- Positivity and determination
- Motivated by meeting and exceeding high targets
- Results focus and driven by target completion
- Team player attitude, eager to be part of an ambitious team
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks
- Experience with new business sales
- You are motivated to take on the challenge of new sales and are hungry to meet your goals
- Ability to thrive in a performance oriented international environment with short or long sales cycles
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package with a solid base and a commission model that is designed to ignite you
- A thorough on-boarding programme and in-house sales training giving you the skills you need to succeed
- Tons of responsibility and excellent career prospects
- Pension and health insurance
- Catered lunch, and healthy (and not so healthy!) snacks & drinks
- A self-driven, high-performance culture
- Open, informal, and multinational working environment
- Friday bars and other regular social events
- Nice and central location in Copenhagen
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, advertising, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest, Sofia and Melbourne. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We joined the Cision family in January 2019, and together we help brands build better relationships with their customers.
Falcon Labs at a glance
Falcon Labs focuses on Social Media, SaaS, Enterprise Software, Social Media Platforms, and Technology. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, and Copenhagen. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Falcon Labs has raised $8M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2013.