You can be a content wizard, team whisperer, analytics geek, customer hero and strategy guru
Sales Development Representative DACH (m/f/d)
Sales Development Representatives play a key role in the Falcon.io sales process. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to impact the growth of our business and support our sales team. The role focuses on prospecting new clients within the DACH market. You will be responsible for reaching out to potential clients to learn their current pain points with social media and pitch the Falcon.io solution. This is the perfect role for someone who is numbers driven, self motivated, hard working, and a team player!
Falcon.io has an ethos of encouraging autonomy, ambition, boldness and experimentation. We value open people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try to get better at what they do every day.
What you'll do:
- Research new prospects, build a pipeline of potential leads, and nurture relationships using Salesloft, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and other platforms
- Be the face of Falcon.io as you are the first point of contact to engage our potential customers
- Become an expert on our brand, market, and SaaS product Identify points of contact within target companies and reach out to prospective clients via outbound calls, emails and social media
- Make outbound calls to prospects daily with the goal of scheduling platform demos
- Qualify new leads and follow up on warm leads, own your pipeline
- Book demos with qualified leads for your Account Executive Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Stay current on industry news and understand the social media landscape
- No lanes, if you find a prospective client, reach out to them! No verticals - unlimited opportunities!
What you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field, analytical subjects an advantage
- Positivity and determination
- Ability to turn a "no" into a "yes" through consultative questioning and coping with rejection
- Fluent written and spoken German and English skills, any other languages are a plus
- Team player attitude, eager to be part of an ambitious team
- Ability to thrive in a quota driven environment with short sales cycles
- Successful experience in a new business generation/inside sales role is an advantage
- Cold calling experience an advantage
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks
What you'll get:
- Growth potential, SDRs have a clear growth plan with potential to become Account Executives
- A competitive salary package with a solid base and a commission model that is designed to ignite you
- A thorough on-boarding program and in-house sales training giving you the skills you need to succeed
- A self-driven, high-performance culture
- High responsibility and excellent career possibilities
- Open and informal working environment
- Friday bars and regular social events
- A great office environment in Berlin
Falcon.io provides a unified SaaS platform for social media listening, advertising, engaging, publishing and managing customer data. We enable our clients to explore the full potential of digital marketing by managing multiple customer touch points from one platform. Our platform has already achieved great international traction in the market, with its technology endorsed by partnerships with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded as Falcon Social in Copenhagen in 2010, we now also have offices in New York City, Berlin, Budapest, Sofia and Melbourne. We’re a highly diverse team, and we’re always looking for passionate and curious people who want to be part of a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We joined the Cision family in January 2019, and together we help brands build better relationships with their customers.
Falcon Labs at a glance
Falcon Labs focuses on Social Media, SaaS, Enterprise Software, Social Media Platforms, and Technology. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, and Copenhagen. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Falcon Labs has raised $8M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2013.