The intelligent way to source every purchase
Customer Success Manager$20k – $60k • 0.001% – 0.01%
Fairmarkit is the intelligent sourcing platform that empowers organizations to more efficiently purchase the goods and services they need. By equipping procurement and supply-chain teams with automation and data, Fairmarkit promotes competitive bidding while reducing manual work within existing processes. Leveraged across a number of industries by innovative procurement departments, such as Univision, ServiceNow, and the MBTA, Fairmarkit aims to revolutionize the way organizations make purchases.
Headquartered in Boston, we are looking for exceptional candidates to grow our $11m Series A startup into a global enterprise and make their mark on the B2B tech industry. Come soar to new heights with us!
The Customer Success Manager serves as a trusted advisor and customer advocate, helping our customers achieve success and maximize their return on investment with Fairmarkit solutions.
You will leverage your strong customer management, business and sales acumen, and program management skills to ensure you achieve the required customer renewal and growth targets for your book of business. Acting as a trusted advisor and coach, you will be responsible to define, measure, and confirm the realization of our customer's business objectives and strategic outcomes through the use of our solutions. The ideal candidate will have experience in enterprise procurement, a consultative approach to working with end users, management, and C level executives, and a passion for disruptive innovation.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels within the customer organization
- Develop, deliver, and execute customer success plans which define key outcomes and measures for success
- Develop proficiency with all Fairmarkit solutions
- Be the customer's key point of contact throughout the entire customer life cycle
- Drive customer adoption through training and change management best practices
- Be tenacious in identifying opportunities to deliver ongoing incremental value based on your deep understanding of customer's business, strategic goals, and use cases
- Monitor the adoption rates of assigned accounts; maintain alignment of customer use cases with their business objectives
- Maintain strong customer retention and growth rates aligned with Fairmarkit corporate goals
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of Customer Success experience in the enterprise SaaS software space.
- A proven track record of successfully carrying a quota in prior roles.
- Prior experience in enterprise procurement, including an understanding of P2P solutions, processes, and workflows highly desired (SAP, Ariba, Oracle, Coupa)
- Experience with the development, execution, and ongoing analytical review of Customer Success plan performance
- Strong executive presence at the VP level and above; demonstrated ability to seamlessly participate in discussions with senior business leaders and end users
- A proven background in driving projects to completion, with a plus to Agile/Scrum experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication and in-person and virtual presentation skills
- Strong data analysis and reporting- experience with analytic platforms / data manipulation / spreadsheets
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate effectively across functions
- Experience in forecasting, negotiating, and closing subscription contract renewals and add on sales
- Bachelors' degree in a related field
Fairmarkit is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.