Machine learning to battle misinformation/disinformation
Head of Product£60k – £90k • 1.0% – 3.0%
- We are a diverse, inclusive employer that employs based on competence, passion, and grit. We are angel funded by some of the top investors in the world, and looking to make a dent in a huge problem: monitoring and tackling the risks of online content, helping businesses understand the opinions that affect them and enabling people to get context on what they read.
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please get in touch immediately. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in character as in talent. Factmata is an environment you will learn in and be challenged, develop and grow as a person, build phenomenal technology, be given limitless opportunities to innovate and research, given autonomy, and connected with some of the brightest minds to help you do your work
Description of the role
- This role is to ship products for the company and handle everything around them, including partnerships, research, marketing, client deals, pre-sales, and ensure client needs are being met.
- It is also to bring together all the different prototypes and experiments we have made into a cohesive vision and platform with a clear, focused roadmap and timeline.
- Our current offerings include a blacklist system for ad agencies, media intelligence solutions for brands and inter-governmental agencies, an API and a solution to help platforms moderate content. Your role is to unify this.
- Our focus is on a brand intelligence solution, but a cohesive system which surfaces the language understanding engine we have built in multiple UIs and dashboards that make sense.
- Own product strategy and to prioritize work into a roadmap
- Work with clients to define and deliver key deliverables, and work with the ML team and designers you can hire yourself to deliver these
- Identify and prioritize customer needs and issues, and think deeply in terms of the customer and less about ML only
- Produce internal and external documentation related to your products
- Ensure clients are satisfied with Factmata and our service
- Drive renewals and overall product satisfaction with customers
- Be the bridge between tech and business, especially get our ML thinking in terms fo the customer (a common facet of ML companies)
- Translate and aggregate customer feedback into structured product ideas, roadmap & backlog and plans to communicate the value of delivering a new service or feature to the user/customer internally
- Proven customer and client focus in a B2B SaaS setting
- Equally comfortable talking with engineering, customers, sales and C-Level executives
- Proven product management experience in a B2B environment
- Technical knowledge of AI
- Experience working on SaaS deals
- Experience in delivering data science projects or technical data products built on AI
- Experience in customer success and account management
Benefits and compensation
- Base salary + competitive commission
- Cool office space in East London (MindSpace co-working)
- Flexible working options
- Pension Plan
- Links to some of the industry leaders in product management in the internet/media space
- Weekly team lunch
- Training and professional development opportunities
Joining the Factmata family represents an unprecedented opportunity to be part of a team with an outstanding purpose and the rare potential to do good in the world. We hire strongly for our values.
- Deliver results for our users.
- Do the basics.
- In facts we trust.
- Team sport.
- Be candid.
- Think Big!
- Prioritise growth.
- Show humility.
Meet your team
Factmata at a glance
Factmata focuses on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, News, and Natural Language Processing. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Factmata has raised $3.054M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2019.