Collaborative Analytical Modeling at Scale
Founding Software Engineer - Application (C++)$100k – $140k
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work directly with the founding team to implement the core engine of our system
- Build out the surrounding components of the system to make up the application, including input, UI/rendering, deployment
What we are looking for:
- Strong computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, data structures, and networking
- Prior experience building software systems, such as a network game / game engine, Web browser, database engine, etc.
Experience in any of the following is a plus:
- Language design and implementation (parsers, interpreters, virtual machines, compilers)
- Database design and implementation (query processing/planning, database/storage engines)
- Logic programming (Prolog, Datalog, SAT/SMT solvers, etc.)
- Optimization (constraint satisfaction, combinatorial optimization, linear programming, etc.)
- C++ is required
- Any logic / constraint language, such as Prolog, Datalog, SAT / SMT, is a plus
Self-starting attitude with strong communication skills (especially written)
The modeling experience we’re building is unlike anything out there. If you believe that spreadsheets are not the last word in end-user programming, reach out to us. We’d love to hear from you and show you what we’ve been up to!
Fact Labs at a glance
Fact Labs focuses on Enterprise Software and Databases. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://fac.tt