The first no-code platform for real-time analytics
Head of Product Management$175k – $225k • 0.5% – 1.5%
Facet is building a best-in-market exploratory analytics platform that helps businesses to discover and unlock new revenue opportunities without code. Our customers are able to explore their data in real-time to generate answers instantly. Facet integrates directly with leading real-time databases like Druid, Clickhouse, and TimescaleDB to power sub-second query responses.
We are hiring a Head of Product to work directly with the CEO, Head of Engineering and founding team to own the future of our product. Your ability to distill the product strategy into detailed requirements is critical to our success. This is an individual contributor role, and you will also be a key stakeholder in strategic decisions made by the company.
Additionally, you will join our close-knit team that has deep experience with technology, product design, and entrepreneurship. We are eager to enrich our company culture with high-integrity, energetic and passionate people like you.
At Facet, you will:
- Learn everything about operational analytics (metrics, features, best practices) and express it back into our product
- Talk to highly technical customers about their business data and key metrics, listen to their needs, and work with the team to resolve their challenges
- Scope, define and design new products and features, working with engineering, design, commercial and leadership teams
- Write technical product specifications and discuss technical tradeoffs with engineering
- Balance many factors (market, customers, team) to prioritize which work we do and which we defer
- Grow to understand our users (commercial, business intelligence, data science) thoroughly; design solutions they find intuitive and (irreplaceable / indispensable / invaluable)
- Leverage modern technologies and the best tools available to get things done
Prior to Facet, you have:
- 7+ years of experience as a product manager, ideally at a SaaS company
- Worked as an engineer previously or have extensive technical knowledge to be able to discuss technical concepts with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to present and defend your ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Honed a customer-minded approach to product management with high-quality standards for delivery