Building the avatar platform for virtual worlds
3D Designer and Animator$30k – $40k
Facemoji's mission is to make the internet more expressive and safer. We’re building a digital identity layer accessible on every platform with marvelous-looking avatars
We're a small, VC-funded remote startup of 8 self-starters that's agile and very ambitious. We make decisions very quickly, move fast, and ship often. All of our tech and tools have been built in-house and from scratch, and we're profitable—licensing our tech to other apps and top games in the world.
This role is ideal for someone passionate about avatars, virtual worlds, Ready Player One, and have excellent animation skills.
- Concepting, modeling and rigging content for Facemoji avatars using Autodesk Maya or Cinema 4D
- Work closely with 3D team to supply the models and textures for implementation
- Animate models and create product videos for in-app store
- 5+ years experience with Autodesk Maya or Cinema 4D
- Advanced understanding of a human anatomy and facial muscle movement
- Strong drive to build amazing products and basic understanding of Unity
- Self-starter with versatile 3D design and animation skills!
- Experience in animation movie production or AR/VR applications
- Game development background or experience
Facemoji at a glance
Facemoji focuses on Machine Learning, Virtual Worlds, Graphics, Artificial Intelligence, and Application Platforms. Their company has offices in New York City, Europe, and Philippines. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.