Speech Recognition - Machine Learning Engineer (3+ Years Experience)₹1L – ₹25L • No equity
We are looking for voice & speech recognition engineer with an aptitude to solve challenging real-world problems in these areas to join our ML product team.
Jop profile includes Automatic speech recognition (ASR) for applications like understanding the human coversations in English, Hindi and other major Indian languages and mixed languages (words from English and/or Indian language(s) spoken in the same sentence), keyword spotting, sentiment analysis, categorization of output text etc.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about speech recognition, NLP, AI and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
- Application development using Python, C++ and/or Java
- Development of internal ASR engine using frameworks like DeepSpeech, Kaldi, Pytorch-Kaldi, CMU Sphinx
- Work on improvement of model's accuracy
- Support integration of the speech SDK into applications developed in Java
- Ability to implement experiments using scripting languages;
- Good understanding of usual machine learning (ML) tools
- Well versed in classical speech processing methodologies like hidden Markov models (HMMs), Gaussian mixture models (GMMs), Artificial neural networks (ANNs), Language modeling, etc.
- Hands-on experience of current deep learning (DL) techniques like convolutional neural networks (CNNs), recurrent neural networks (RNNs), long-term short-term memory (LSTM), connectionist temporal classification (CTC), etc used for speech processing is essential.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Ezeiatech Systems at a glance
Ezeiatech Systems focuses on Information Technology, Online Travel, CRM, Ecommerce, and Mobile Application. Their company has offices in Gurgaon and Noida. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.ezeiatech.com