Software Engineer - iOS (0 to 2 Years Experience)No equity
We are hiring for iOS developers responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Proficient with Swift ,Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Ezeiatech Systems at a glance
Ezeiatech Systems focuses on Information Technology, Online Travel, CRM, Ecommerce, and Mobile Application. Their company has offices in Gurgaon and Noida. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.ezeiatech.com