Senior Software Engineer - Java (3 to 6 Years Experience)₹1L – ₹18L • No equity
We are hiring for Senior Java Developers to manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release.
Senior Java Developer responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules and testing features before release. If you have hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will deploy and maintain functional, secure and high-quality applications.
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Write well-designed, efficient application code capable of handling high traffic
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Design database architecture
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Document development phases
- Ensure applications are secure and up-to-date
- Work experience as a Senior Java Developer or similar role
- Experience designing, building and testing Java EE applications
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Good delegation and time management skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Front-end frameworks knowledge like Angular, ReactJS
Ezeiatech Systems at a glance
Ezeiatech Systems focuses on Information Technology, Online Travel, CRM, Ecommerce, and Mobile Application. Their company has offices in Gurgaon and Noida. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.ezeiatech.com