On-demand consulting and business talent platform
Senior Product Manager
Not only were we named number 2 in LinkedIn’s list of top startups for attracting talent, we were also voted by the Australian Financial Review as one of Australia's most innovative tech startups.
As an Expert360 Product Manager, you will own the roadmap and vision for a cross-functional product squad. You will be responsible for planning and execution of the product vision and play a crucial role in delivering an online platform that powers the future of work.
This role requires you to deep dive into the details while always maintaining a focus on the big picture. We care about growing clever, collaborative people and our robust, versatile team. To continue driving our vision and building this future, we need your help!
- You’re operationally effective and prioritise with ease. You know when and how to automate and delegate tasks
- You have experience working directly with software engineering teams
- You have the ability to work autonomously with a balance of collaboration. You don't need to wait for directions, but know when buy-in is critical
- You’re motivated by finding ways to produce results
- You have built and delivered product roadmaps
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and love being hands-on in your role
What you'll do
- Develop and manage your squad’s product roadmap, drive critical features from concept to implementation within the organisation
- Work on a product feature team consisting of 6-8 Engineers and Designers
- Deeply understand the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers, and define and re-frame those problems for the team
- Use data to promote decision-making and be comfortable justifying those decisions
- Collaborate with the UI/UX team to create engaging and dynamic user experiences
- Manage scope and trade-off discussions to achieve maximum business value
- Apply your knowledge of data insights, customer research and industry best practice to the product experience
- Work closely with our customer facing teams to gather customer feedback and to communicate product updates
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Product Management role, working daily with a development team
- Ability to empathise with both customers and delivery teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to craft strategy presentations as well as deliver updates for an executive audience
- Experience using analytics platforms and able to generate insights; enough experience with data analysis to know how to track KPIs and ask the right questions
Life at Expert360
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. No matter where you are from or what you believe in, we simply ask that you are committed to your role, your colleagues and your work.
We have a flexible working environment, including the ability to work from home and remotely. We give our team opportunities to attend conferences and undertake further training and personal development.
We believe in sustainable pace and that the best results come from teams that are happy, motivated and have a great work-life balance. We work hard, but we also have great times together.
Expert360 at a glance
Expert360 focuses on Enterprise Software, Marketplaces, Consulting, and Small and Medium Businesses. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Sydney. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Expert360 has raised $15.271M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2015.