Reimagining enterprise communication over calls & SMS
Content Marketing Executive₹4.2L – ₹5.2L
Exotel is one of Asia’s largest cloud telephony companies. Our aim is to change the way enterprises look at customer communication. We build the best in class communication products that power the companies of today and tomorrow. Our technology enables customer communication for our clients such as Uber, Ola, Go-Jek, ICICI, IDFC, Redbus, Flipkart, Quikr, Practo, Lazada, Redmart, etc. to name a few. We are a 9-year-old company with humble beginnings. We started as a 3 member team. Currently, we are a 120 member team catering to over 4000 customers across the globe. Our technology has connected over 400 million people across the world and powered over 10 billion conversations.
Content is an integral part of marketing at Exotel. We are looking for a sensible data-driven content marketer to join our growing marketing team. You are our ideal hire if you understand the role of content in growth marketing and sales enablement. You will work with our customer-facing teams to come up with content that helps us attract, convert and retain the right customers for Exotel.
What will you do?
- Create relevant content (whitepapers, case studies, ebooks, blogs, web content, landing pages, newsletters, webinars, emails, infographics) to help educate, convert and retain customers.
- Create and stick to a content calendar in tandem with our marketing plans.
- Collaborate with other teams to create and edit content.
- Ensure that our content is distributed to the right audience across the right platforms.
- Create a framework for qualitative and quantitative measurement for content performance.
- Optimise our marketing automation and lead nurturing efforts.
- Be the voice of brand Exotel on our social platforms.
What we are looking for?
- Excellent writing skills
- 1-2 years experience as a content marketer (preferably with the responsibilities mentioned above)
- A good understanding of WordPress, SEO, SEM & SMM
- Familiarity with startups, SAAS businesses, inbound marketing and technology
We promise you
- A driven, fun and diverse team to work with and learn from
- Flexible working style
- Freedom to experiment
- Ability to grow with a very fast growing company
- A supportive and inclusive atmosphere
Exotel at a glance
Exotel focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, B2B, and Telecommunications. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Exotel has raised $500K of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2012.