Due diligence done right. ensure your compliance and investigations are managed by the best
Tech - Cloud Security Architect
Location: New York, New York
Exiger Tech is an experienced team of software professionals with a wide range of specialties and interests. We make use of big data and natural language processing technologies as well as dealing with day-to-day application development and scaling issues. We utilize agile methodologies, iterate quickly to find solutions, and work together to ensure that the system evolves in a maintainable and performant fashion. This is a full-time opportunity located in New York, New York. The Cloud Security Architect for our Tech business will interface with executive leadership and work with business teams to serve as the expert on IT risk management, cybersecurity protection, detection, response, and recovery. The ideal candidate has a background in SAAS Security, security operations, excellent project and people management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Develops a deep understanding of operational risks and drives the response process in order to minimize the impact of these risks.
- Develops and supports strategic plans and projects to meet Global Security and SOC goals and objectives
- Partner, coach, and product owner for infrastructure and development and business teams from planning through deployment & execution of security-related technologies.
- Define and lead the strategy and roadmap to remediate existing technologies against a standard auditable set of security controls.
- Advises leadership with timely intelligence on security issues and/or events.
- Define and manage KPIs and other measurements to indicate the health of security-related programs.
- In addition to technical system and security developments, keeps abreast of changes to existing and proposed local and federal legislation and regulatory laws pertaining to information system security and privacy.
- Keeps management aware of the regulatory changes that will affect information privacy, information processing and/or security standards and techniques.
Knowledge & Skills
- Due to Exiger’s clients, information handled and role within the industry, the following skills and abilities are needed:
- Ability to interact with internal Exiger Executive stakeholders, clients, regulatory and legal entities.
- Team player and self-starter willing and capable of working in a small business environment with a fast-paced executive team.
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines and manage contractors and vendors to deliver quality products on-time.
- Strong executive written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Strong program and project management skills.
Professional Experience Required
- Have completed a BS in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in cloud computing technologies (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, etc.), including software-, infrastructure and platform-as-a-service, as well as public, private and hybrid environments
- Experience in a startup or tech company.
6+ years of work experience in two or more of the following areas:- Web application security management.
- Vulnerability & Patch management.
- Designing and Operating enterprise security controls.
- Malware analysis and remediation and Web Server – Anomaly Analysis
- Security Incident Response management.
- Security Operations management and maintaining IT general controls.
- Experience with Jira, Zendesk a plus.
Exiger at a glance
Exiger focuses on SaaS, SaaS, Information Technology, Governments, and Consulting. Their company has offices in New York City, New York City, Washington DC, Washington DC, and Toronto. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Exiger has raised $80M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018.