The end-to-end simulations platform accelerating materials R&D
CTO$90k – $150k • 0.5% – 0.9%
Team up with us to build and sclae a computational platform for materials development. We have a comprehensive product and a set of enterprise customers (https://exabyte.io/#case-study) providing feedback. You will own the product development, help communicate with customers, and develop the team and product further.
Example candidates may be established professionals looking for a significant ownership stake and creative breadth in their next venture.
- strategic planning of the company activities and operations
- assist with the product development in the short term
- hiring and growing the team
- communication with potential investors, fundraising
- apply your creative vision to a rapidly growing innovative vertical
- realize your ambitions, grow and make an impact in a meaningful way
- unique timing (proven concept, ready to scale)
- San Francisco/SOMA
- Ph.D. in materials modeling or related fields
- prior startup experience, including product, development management, fundraising, business development
- strong knowledge of Unix/Linux/CentOS/RedHat
- prior experience with cloud computing platforms through python APIs (AWS, Azure, Google cloud)
- familiarity with high-performance computing scheduling (PBS Torque, SLURM) and compilers
- sizeable % equity
- more as we grow
Meet your team
Exabyte.io at a glance
Exabyte.io focuses on Enterprise Software, Nanotechnology, Cloud Infrastructure, and Modeling And Simulation. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Tokyo. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Exabyte.io has raised $850K of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2017.