A big data security analytics company
Software Development Engineer in Test
Exabeam is the Smarter SIEM™ company. We help security operations and insider threat teams work smarter, allowing them to detect, investigate and respond to cyberattacks in 51 percent less time. Security organizations no longer have to live with excessive logging fees, missed distributed attacks and unknown threats, or manual investigations and remediation. With the modular Exabeam Security Management Platform, analysts can collect unlimited log data, use behavioral analytics to detect attacks, and automate incident response, both on-premise or in the cloud. Exabeam Smart Timelines, sequences of user and device behavior created using machine learning, further reduce the time and specialization required to detect attacker tactics, techniques and procedures.
As a Software Developer Engineer in Test, you will have the opportunity to design and develop test frameworks that will test cloud applications and on prem products. You will play a key role in developing strategy, tools, processes, and frameworks to test individual modules, as well as the complete platform.
In this position you will be joining a very talented and seasoned Managed Security Service Provider and Incident Responder engineering team. The team has extensive backgrounds in building large-scale security platforms and building cutting edge algorithms to slice and dice security data, bringing new, revealing and valuable insights to our customers. You will have the opportunity to be exposed and work with many new and exciting technologies and frameworks used in our team.
We expect you to have a strong background in building test frameworks, as well as having extensive working experience in testing the large scale infrastructures. You will also be expected to have a strong background in software quality assurance methodologies, processes, and practices as they work within an agile software development life cycle.
- Creatively design and develop innovative automated integration tests, tools, and frameworks to test individual components, as well as their integration points throughout the platform.
- Analyze and report on test results that our team can use to ensure to the efficiency, reliability, and stability of the platform Collaborate with other engineers, providing testing insights and coming up with innovative solutions to improve and ensure the quality of our platform .
- Configure and deploy server test environments on physical hardware and cloud based server instances
- Strong experience in building fully automated test frameworks
- Coding experience (python or Java)
- Strong working knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies and be well versed in the various types of tests that includes fully automated end to end functional testing, performance and system testing.
- Outstanding problem solving, logic, and analytical skills
- Familiar with cloud architectures and technologies such as AWS and GCP
- Extremely organized in tracking and documenting testing progress and results
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and deliver.
- Good Understanding of how to improve performance, reliability, scalability for distributed systems.
- Passion for cutting edge technologies and solving complex problems.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree required
Competitive health packages to keep you in tip top shape
Fully stocked kitchen
Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Accounts
Regular office bonding events along with team outings
Generous employee referral bonus program
Exabeam at a glance
Exabeam focuses on Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Analytics, Security, and Real Time. Their company has offices in San Mateo. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Exabeam has raised $200M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.
You can view their website at http://www.exabeam.com/