A global, 3D-enhanced real estate platform
Senior Product Manager / VP, Product for 3D real estate portal$120k – $150k • 0.1% – 0.5%
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Product Manager / VP, Product to help us to launch and grow our revolutionary, 3D real estate platform. You will report directly to the CEO, and work with the technology, design, customer service and project management teams to run the build out of the platform.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with 100% distributed (remote), cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out the growing platform.
- Are passionate about building products that customers love
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Build user research and data science capabilities to better understand all elements of our developer, owner, agent and buyer customers.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team including engineering, design, user research and data science to build a compelling product roadmap, and facilitate the execution of that roadmap to ship impactful product features that delight our user and help them get immense value from our platform.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Continuously gather insights from user feedback, experiments, research, and analysis to iterate on the roadmap and ship better and better products.
What we need from you:
- 5+ years of proven working experience in product management
- Experience managing a team of product managers
- Proven track record of managing a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Ability to work with a diverse team and influence change across functional and business boundaries
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and platform technologies
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with real estate and real estate technology a plus
Salary: $120,000-$150,000 depending on experience
Eligible for Options Package
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
15 Days PTO and Paid Holidays
Remote Work Environment
Hardware and Software needed for work
Evolution Ventures at a glance
Evolution Ventures focuses on Real Estate, Artificial Intelligence, 3D Technology, and Virtual Reality. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, and Miami. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://evolutionv.com