Unified, end-to-end intelligent contract management, workflow, and analytics
Evisort is on a mission to change how companies interact with their most important legal documents. Founded out of Harvard Law and MIT, and backed by leading early-stage venture funds with investors like Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, and Bill Gates, Evisort uses artificial intelligence to help companies organize, understand, and extract data from their contracts. Currently going through key inflection point of revenue growth and scalability with large opportunity to make an impact and join an early go to market organization.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join our San Mateo-based team who is driven, hard-working, and adaptable. You will help us create, oversee, and execute campaigns that drive leads, as well as lead new marketing initiatives. Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Create the demand generation strategy and budget
- Define, create and set-up processes and tech that make marketing efficient, data-driven, predictable, and aligned with the rest of the organization.
- Define, instrument and optimize our funnel(s). Implement lead scoring, attribution, etc. Share dashboards and results with the Go-To-Market team, Executives, and the Board.
- Experience building and scaling demand generation programs (SEO, SEM, ABM, lead nurturing, A/B and multivariate testing, etc.) with a balanced approach towards innovation and doing what’s right for the company
- Plan and execute all lead generation campaigns through a diverse set of integrated, offline and online demand generation programs to drive sales leads.
- Select and implement optimal marketing technologies to scale demand generation and meet sales pipeline goals
- Develop and execute webinars, field events, trade shows, content marketing, partner marketing and product launches.
- Penetrate our target market and industries with the right mix of targeted marketing and ABM programs in partnership with Sales
- Analyze, report and optimize all demand generation programs based on ROI and demand gen and sales effectiveness
- 4+ years of demand generation experience marketing to enterprise B2B software/Saas buyers
- Proficiency with Marketo/Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Mode, SEO-related tools, Google Ad-words and conversion/optimization technologies, as well as an appetite for gaining the technical expertise required to administer other tools commonly used by marketing
- Design and implement inbound and outbound strategies, through multiple channels, including email, paid advertising, social, webinars, events, SEO/SEM, and content syndication
- Track record of measurable success in developing and growing pipeline through innovative campaigns and programs to scale company growth
- Significant experience in partnering with Sales to find effective and efficient ways to drive pipeline
- Management skills and hands-on approach with campaign development and execution
- Highly analytical - The ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively to break down problems and find effective solutions - knowing how to measure program effectiveness from start to finish
- Exceptional writing skills to develop creative and effective campaign messaging
- Hands-on, strong GSD work-ethic and sense of ownership
Medical, dental, & vision coverage
Fully stocked kitchen
Team bonding events
Evisort at a glance
Evisort focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Boston, and San Mateo. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Evisort has raised $20.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.