Unified, end-to-end intelligent contract management, workflow, and analytics
Business Development Representative
Evisort is an AI powered platform that is on a mission to change how companies interact with their most important legal documents. Evisort uses artificial intelligence to help companies organize, understand, and extract data from their contracts. The company is founded out of Harvard Law and MIT, and backed by leading early-stage venture funds with investors like Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, and Bill Gates.
We are a new company filled with fun, hardworking achievers. We love coming to work and want you to love it as well. We have a culture that we hold near and dear to our hearts - we are customer-obsessed, we are one team, and we want to be better everyday.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Business Development Role executes both outbound and inbound campaigns to create qualified leads for the Evisort Sales team. BDRs are expected to represent Evisort by demonstrating profound product knowledge, clearly communicating the value proposition to prospective clients, listening to their needs, and determining whether they are good candidates for sales opportunities
- Create sales opportunities for the sales team by setting meetings for AEs with prospects
- Utilize your value based knowledge to create leads out of cold/warm outbound prospecting
- Ask qualifying questions (i.e. Client needs and timing)
- Determine if Evisort is a good fit for the prospect
- Execute outbound campaigns created by sales and marketing
- Have a hand in campaign creation
- Generate interest through follow up with relevant messaging
- Add pipeline to increase and accelerate the growth of Evisort
- Proactive communication with prospects and your team at Evisort
- Relay any information that may be of value to the team, whether it be best practices, new features, competitive analysis, etc.
- Attend a weekly sales call to discuss you accomplishments for the week
- Attend a monthly sales call to discuss your plan to exceed targets
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Proficiency in Oral and Written Communication
- Legal or Contract knowledge is preferred
- Outbound sales experience is preferred
- The ability to adapt to a fast changing work environment
Medical, dental, & vision coverage
Fully stocked kitchen
Team bonding events
Evisort at a glance
Evisort focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Boston, and San Mateo. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Evisort has raised $20.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.