Unified, end-to-end intelligent contract management, workflow, and analytics
Senior Software Engineer
Evisort is hiring a Senior SW Engineer to work as part of our rapidly growing Engineering department.
Evisort is a legal tech company that uses artificial intelligence to automate extraction and interpretation of data from legal documents. Our product is revolutionizing how some of the largest companies in the world process their legal data and operate around it.
We are building a product that is redefining how things get done in an industry that is ripe for benefiting from recent advances in artificial intelligence and technology in general, we are having fun doing it, and we are continuously in search of talented people who might find this as exciting as we do. We are passionate about continuous learning, questioning our own assumptions, and solving non-trivial problems.
What you will do
- Design, implement, and deploy thoughtful RESTful APIs
- Seamlessly incorporate the results of our data scientists research into our SAAS product
- Leverage AWS to help ensure stability and scalability of a rapidly growing product
- Work on a Scrum team in a collaborative environment to build a high-value, enterprise-grade SAAS product
- Use your past experience to help instrument the backend with application and performance metrics to gain better visibility on the system
- Have a major impact in the professional growth and productivity levels of your teammates
What you will bring
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Excellent knowledge of modern software engineering practices
- 3+ years of Python experience
- Node.js and any other language you may want to mention (the more you are familiar with the better)
- Experience with building/maintaining distributed systems
- Exposure to multiple programming paradigms (just OO is fine, FP even better)
- Experience building and maintaining back-end application infrastructures
- Experience with Git or other distributed version control systems
- Familiarity with AWS or similar cloud computing platforms
- You will like your team: a group of smart, curious and motivated people working together sharing a commong context and pushing in the same direction.
- You will find the problems you have to solve extremely interesting.
- We operate in an industry ripe for disruption.
- We are growing (at an accelerated rate).
- Benefits and Perks.
Evisort is an equal opportunity employer and a firm believer in diversity as a required component of success. We welcome everyone interested in joining our team.
Medical, dental, & vision coverage
Fully stocked kitchen
Team bonding events
Evisort at a glance
Evisort focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Boston, and San Mateo. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Evisort has raised $20.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.