Unified, end-to-end intelligent contract management, workflow, and analytics
Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)$100k – $120k • 0.1% – 0.2%
Evisort is a legal tech company that uses artificial intelligence to automate extraction and interpretation of data from legal documents. We are seeking a software engineer to join our team and help with scaling and expanding our already successful product on its way to revolutionizing how organizations process their legal data and operate around it.
We are seeking an experienced full-time front-end engineer to join our fast-paced startup that’s changing how businesses operate by applying artificial intelligence to legal documents.
- Work on an Scrum team in a collaborative environment to build a high-value, enterprise-grade web application
- Work on our React-based web application, building on existing features and supporting significant new feature launches
- Develop and maintain a robust frontend build pipeline as our requirements change
- Be the lead front-end developer on major features and product changes
- 5+ Years experience in front-end software development
- 2+ Years experience with React. More a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering
- Experience building and maintaining front-end application infrastructures
- Experience with Git or other distributed version control systems
- Familiarity with AWS or similar cloud computing platforms
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Medical, dental, & vision coverage
Fully stocked kitchen
Team bonding events
Evisort at a glance
Evisort focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Boston, and San Mateo. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Evisort has raised $20.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.