Unified, end-to-end intelligent contract management, workflow, and analytics
Product UX Designer$75k – $125k • 0.05% – 0.15%
Evisort is a Microsoft-backed legal technology company that uses artificial intelligence to automate the creation, approval, and management of legal and business documents. Our clients include Fortune 500 firms and companies in all industries, from professional sports to telecommunications.
Our mission is to empower companies by transforming the way they manage their most important documents. We're a close-knit, collaborative group, guided by a highly iterative user-centered design process. Combining research, data, and thoughtful critique, we're discovering needs and solving fundamental problems that impact the work and life of our clients.
- Three or more years of UX design experience.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, Zeplin, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like is a must
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to product and engineering teams and clients
- Experience designing complex solutions for enterprise B2B is strongly preferred
- Visual design skills, such as Illustrator or inDesign
- Digital editing skills in Photoshop
- Ability to write CSS animation code
- Solid web browser compatibility knowledge
*Your role will include: *
- Fostering user-centered design processes and methods
- Working with business and product teams to plan and research design
- Developing user scenarios, user flows, UI wireframes, prototypes
- Conducting user research and testing with various methods and formats
- Establishing design systems and style guides
Ideal candidates will have the following soft skills:
- Self-starter and a good communicator
- Curious and creative
- Ability to think holistically and understand business needs
- Good team spirit
You must be authorized to work in the US and be willing to work out of our office in San Mateo, California
Medical, dental, & vision coverage
Fully stocked kitchen
Team bonding events
Evisort at a glance
Evisort focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Boston, and San Mateo. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Evisort has raised $20.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.