Unified, end-to-end intelligent contract management, workflow, and analytics
Customer Success Manager$85k – $125k • 0.05% – 0.15%
Evisort is a legal tech company that uses artificial intelligence to automate extraction and interpretation of data from legal documents. We are seeking an experienced customer success manager to join our team to help onboard, support, and expand our already successful product on its way to revolutionizing how organizations process their legal data and operate around it.
We are a new company filled with fun, hardworking achievers. We love coming to work and want you to love it as well. We have a culture that we hold near and dear to our hearts - we are customer-obsessed, we are one team, and we want to be better everyday.
Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager for Evisort, you’ll be owning a book of accounts - driving adoption and retention strategies leading to renewals, upsells, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio.
What You’ll Do
At Evisort, our CSMs will be involved in all aspects of account management, training, support, driving value, and being a trusted client partner by:
- Serving as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Collaborate closely with team members to own renewals, upsells, and support expansion opportunities
- Communicate with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify customer use-cases and product value through functionality
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into the core product, marketing, and sales process
- Collaborate with the development team to set up or configure our software platform per customers’ requirements
- 4+ years of experience in Customer Success and/or Account Management
- Experience in working with the full lifecycle of customer success post sales (implementation, adoption, product training, renewals, upsells, and account management)
- Experience with modern software and implementation process
- Legal, contracts management, and technical product experience a plus
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, and customer intuitive
- Highly collaborative with a team-first mindset; you can work effortlessly and effectively across all departments
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Strong generalist with the ability to wear many hats and move quickly in a dynamic environment
- BA/BS degree or higher from an accredited university
Medical, dental, & vision coverage
Fully stocked kitchen
Team bonding events
Evisort at a glance
Evisort focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Boston, and San Mateo. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Evisort has raised $20.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.