Fighting tuberculosis with technology
Senior Software Engineer₹14,000 – ₹24,000
Everwell innovates, designs, builds and deploys user-centric technology for healthcare programs across the world. From new ideas in patient health management, to integrating and building best-in-class tools inside a unified global platform, we tackle critical, challenging, real-world problems in health and engineering innovation.
We started with an idea called 99DOTS, a low-cost solution to tackle the challenge of adherence to medication. Over time we have expanded to support a broad patient management ecosystem (spanning mobile, web, SMS, IVR etc.) – called the Everwell Hub.
● The Everwell Hub is a state of the art, open-source patient management platform optimized for large scale health programs.
● It supports a wide variety of things related to health care management (including various adherence technologies like 99DOTS, pill boxes; end to end patient and staff management; engagement features; country specific needs like Direct Benefit Transfers to stakeholders etc.).
The platform is available in two offerings -
● Software as a Service (SaaS) model for small deployments
○ This deployment supports pilots in 13 countries across the globe.
○ It supports 3 adherence technologies - 99DOTS, electronic pillboxes and Video Observed Therapy.
● Custom Platform as a Service (PaaS) deployments for large deployments
○ An example of this is www.nikshay.in which is the national ICT system for all TB management for India (>10 million patients across public and private sector; > 0.5 million facilities)
○ Direct Benefit Transfer schemes in India (targeting a distribution of ~ 600 crore INR / 85 million USD per year directly to patients and staff) are also launched on this platform.
Our work has been recognized and praised by Bill Gates and Satya Nadella as some of the most innovative technology work for social good. As a spin-out company from Microsoft Research India, Everwell’s diverse team comes from Harvard, MIT, Cambridge, BITS, IIIT and other strong institutes and companies with a history of collaborations developing innovative technology. We pride ourselves on focusing on users first, thinking from the user perspective given the spectrum of technology access and acceptability for patients – born out of research, we rigorously evaluate and measure as we develop. Everwell fosters a culture of continual learning and development, a collaborative and exciting office
environment, personal ownership of projects and career growth, flexible work schedules, and always promotes team members to have a fulfilling life outside of work.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for highly motivated full-stack software engineers to join our core team and play a leading role in building our web and mobile technologies. We're looking to expand our team with people that are passionate about our mission, have strong engineering expertise and want to grow alongside us! If you're excited to join the challenging and innovative work at Everwell, we look forward to hearing from you soon! Your responsibility would include the below
● Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing, state of the art products
● Architecting and leading the development of end-to-end full stack systems
● Mentoring, guiding and working with a growing team of engineers
● Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the user experience
• BA/BS/BTech/MS/MTech in Computer Science or a related field
• Willingness to work across the stack for web/mobile development and quick to learn new technologies.
• Exceptional software development skills.
• 4+ years of strong product-focused software development experience (including experience in shipping production ready products)
• Experience in shipping scalable, robust, production ready products
• Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C#, C/C++, Python etc
• Experience with server-side web frameworks such as ASP.Net, Ruby-on-Rails, Django etc.
• Significant development experience in front end frameworks like Vue.js, React etc
• Good design sense and experience working with other members from the product and design teams
• Good communication skills to interact within the team as well as with outside stakeholders from time to time.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience and extremely competitive to the market.
How to Apply : Email firstname.lastname@example.org with an English version of your CV. Please mention the subject line as ” Application for Senior Software Engineer- BNG”
Everwell Health Solutions at a glance
Everwell Health Solutions focuses on Healthcare and Technology. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.everwell.org