Real-estate transactions platform
*Remote* Lead / Senior Full-Stack Engineer€30k – €50k
EverReal is the operating system for real-estate transactions. We are on the mission to making transactions possible in minutes instead of many hours like it is today.
We are an early-stage startup based in Munich founded by two entrepreneurs with a broad set of experience across different industries and companies including SaaS for the B2C and B2B sector. The team brings experience from the Silicon Valley, where they have been part in building successful startups and worked with leading technology companies such as Google, Apple, Microsoft and many more.
About the Role:
Our team is growing and searching for the most talented software engineers out there. As one of the early members of our engineering team you will have the opportunity to join a small team of highly skilled engineers, that will build innovative products from scratch on the latest technology standards. You will design and develop well-tested software and have the opportunity to grow a team as we scale and work very closely with the founders.
We love entrepreneurial spirit and those who bring experience from established organizations and constantly think about better ways to do things. You are a highly technical with a passion for producing maintainable, testable and robust code.
- Back-End: Node.js, GraphQL, Express, Typescript, Postgres, Sequelize
- Microservice architecture: Docker, ECS
- We love tests and maintainable code. We are building a product for the future so TDD, DevOps automation and coding best practices is our mantra.
- You have the start-up bug in your blood, you love working in a fast-paced environment
- You love having ownership and be a reliable developer / leader in the future
- TDD and BDD mindset is a must - maintainable code is our first priority
- Solid grasp of ES7, ReactJS+redux, NodeJS + Express and Typescript
- Knowledge of the following are definitely a plus: Jest, Sequelize, Docker, Postgres, AWS platform
- Experience with DDD concepts, event driven backend system, CQRS and backend architecture is a plus
- You are a team player, curious and proactive in proposing new technical solutions
- You are fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing)
- You have experience with native mobile apps (i.e. react native)
To apply, please submit a brief cover letter explaining why you are the right person and please send your resume (CV).
EverReal at a glance
EverReal focuses on Real Estate, Productivity Software, Property Management, and Commercial Real Estate. Their company has offices in Munich. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.everreal.co