Senior Devops Engineer
EverC is changing the world of Cyber Intelligence with our revolutionary technology. Using big data and machine learning, we have created the first-and-only dedicated solution on the market designed to detect and prevent Money Laundering in the e-commerce world.
What will you do? As a DevOps engineer in EverCompliant, you will be responsible for operational coverage of EverCompliant services which are running on public clouds infrastructure.You will be focusing on cross-service components across the SaaS stack, following a DevOps engineering approach. You will help improve and operate to support a CI/CD delivery model, container orchestration, security and monitoring.As part of this role, you need to have the ability and skills for a constant eye on areas such as automation, scale, process improvement, metric collection, security, and better visibility into production health and reliability.
- Forward thinking, execution-orientated, and a team player
- 5+ years in various DevOps roles
- 4+ years experience with cloud platforms / Architected solution and expertise on AWS / Azure / GCP
- Experience in enterprise Linux operating system administration, deployment, configuration, and management
- Proficiency with Docker and/or Kubernetes / Swarm / ECS
- Experience with Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python / Shell - Big advantage
- Experience with IaaC, Infrastructure As a Code. Terraform and/or cloud formation.
- Log management solution such as ELK / Splunk / Graylog
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as Nagios, Prometheus
- Experience with configuration tools such as Puppet / Ansible / Chef
- Knowledge in a network and information security (firewalls, VPNs, LDAP, identity management, access control, and more)
Company sponsored team events
EverCompliant at a glance
EverCompliant focuses on Security, Fraud Detection, Cyber Security, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in New York. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, EverCompliant has raised $13M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2016.