Rapidly pinpoint threats and automate response to avoid costly impact
Field Service Engineer
Field Service EngineerConnexient, Inc, an Everbridge company is looking for a talented, energetic, and detail-oriented Field Service Engineer to implement and support our MediNav Digital Wayfinding solution. This position is best suited for an outgoing personality with strong technical, organization, and communication skills. This key position will focus on implementation, testing, and support of our technology at multiple client sites.
We are looking for talented individuals that want to be a part of building and delivering products that deliver real value to our clients. This position requires up to 75% travel to client implementation sites across North America.
What you'll do:
- Become a Connexient MediNav Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Mobile, Web, and Kiosk versions.
- Develop a working knowledge of Connexient's location platform, becoming a subject matter expert for calibrating and validating location accuracy.
- Work directly with Connexient Development resources to diagnose and correct on-site issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work closely with cross-functional teams and collaborate with customers.
- Troubleshoot and manage customer issues.
What you'll bring:
- Experience with Android, iOS and Web applications.
- Detail and process-oriented team member. This individual will focus on the hands-on client deliverables, overseeing Bluetooth beacon hardware installation, performing location calibrations, testing location accuracy, and providing QA review of all applications.
- Strong organization skills, with the ability to multi-task across several projects and operational clients.
- Proactive communication of work status, following escalation procedures as required.
- This role will require extensive travel within the U.S. and Canada.
Everbridge at a glance
Everbridge focuses on Mobile, Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Software, and Unifed Communications. Their company has offices in Burlington, Pasadena, and Burlington. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Everbridge has raised $476.475M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.