Rapidly pinpoint threats and automate response to avoid costly impact
C Software Engineer
One2many an Everbridge company currently have a fantastic opportunity for a C Software Engineer to be based in Deventer, The Netherlands. For this role we will consider candidates currently based outside the Netherlands but who are willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
About the teamThe Development team consists out of 6 core developers, working on new products and new features for our existing products. We have recently started the development of a new product line and are looking for an additional developer.
In this role as a C Software Engineer you will be responsible for: · Developing new products and user interfaces· Enhancing existing products· Sustaining & Maintenance activities.· tests and documents one2many Solutions· analyses and produces fixes for logged incidents according to the agreed Service Levels.
What you'll do:
- Application and GUI development.
- Testing of new releases and fixes.
- Analyzing and fixing problems concerning the one2many products as reported by the Operations engineers (according to the Service Levels).
- Pro-actively monitor the outstanding incidents reported by the Operations engineers.
- Writing technical Product Documentation (Release Notes, Upgrade Procedures, Operator/User Manuals, Test Reports) and initiating product improvements, based on experiences with the systems in the field.
- Providing additional development support on installations of new releases in the field which are in the implementation phase.
- Reporting progress to internal management (i.e. to the Team Leader in first instance).
- Giving advice to implementation project members and other colleagues on technical issues.
what you'll bring:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Hands on experience in (mobile) Telecom networks (GSM, GPRS, UMTS, LTE)
- At least 1 year “hands on” experience in developing C (must have)
- Hands on experience in Real Time Processing Applications
- Hands on experience in Linux (RedHat 6.x)
- Experience in Java (Spring/Hibernate/MVC) (good to have)
- Experience in Oracle, PostgreSQL (good to have)
- User Interface development experience (good to have)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English (verbal and in writing)
- High self-motivation, innovation, ambition, team spirit and drive to deliver through others.
Everbridge at a glance
Everbridge focuses on Mobile, Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Software, and Unifed Communications. Their company has offices in Burlington, Pasadena, and Burlington. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Everbridge has raised $476.475M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.