One Stop Event Management Software (SaaS) for Corporate
Account Executive$30k – $50k
- Prospecting new customers and achieve personal sales target
- Demo product capabilities via web or in person
- Understand clients’ requirements with the team and assist the internal team in developing the most appropriate strategies to clients
- Forecast accurately and closing deals
## Job Requirements
- Being aggressive, good problem-solving skills, and presentation skills
- Excellent selling, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English; knowledge in Mandarin is preferred
- Minimum 1 years’ solid sales experience in corporate or SME clients, preferably B2B sales experience
- Uncapped earning potential=base salary plus uncapped bonus/commission
- We have a growth fund sponsoring you to attend events
- Opportunity to work at a disruptive startup
- Fast-paced, fun, and energetic company with west coast inspired startup culture
- Unlimited snacks and drinks (Yes! You don’t need to worry about snacking anymore!)
- Open concept office (ping pong table, PS3, darts, cafe area, patio, etc)
- Subsidy for a laptop of your choice
When the company does well, all team members share the profits!
Work from home friendly
Let the team know if you need to work from home/ remotely
14 days a year
14 days a year. Increase every year.
The company sponsors you $2000 a year to join any learning activities or events for your personal growth.
The company sponsors you to buy laptop on your own choices.
EventXtra at a glance
EventXtra focuses on SaaS, Small and Medium Businesses, Events, Event Management, and Events Services. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, Taipei, and Shenzhen. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, EventXtra has raised $2.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.