One Stop Event Management Software (SaaS) for Corporate
Customer Success Manager$20k – $30k
- Responsible for CS hotline and emails enquiries in a professional manner
- Responsible for collecting, handling and following up on customer feedback with related parties
- Well understand and know the product
- Understands and gets to know the client
- Takes care of clients’ needs
- Handles clients’ enquiry
- Write product help center article
- Support on-site event
## Must have
- Passion in technology and event industry
- Excellent in mandarin, Cantonese and english
- Strong empathy for others
- Self motivated with positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
## Good to have
- Experienced to Zendesk
- 1-2 customer support experience on software
- Sense of humour highly encouraged
- Fast paced, fun, and energetic company with west coast inspired startup culture
- Unlimited snacks and drinks (Yes! You don’t need to worry about snacking anymore!)
- Open concept office (ping pong table, darts, cafe area, patio, etc)
- Opportunity to work at a disruptive startup
Meet your team
When the company does well, all team members share the profits!
Work from home friendly
Let the team know if you need to work from home/ remotely
14 days a year
14 days a year. Increase every year.
The company sponsors you $2000 a year to join any learning activities or events for your personal growth.
The company sponsors you to buy laptop on your own choices.
EventXtra at a glance
EventXtra focuses on SaaS, Small and Medium Businesses, Events, Event Management, and Events Services. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, Taipei, and Shenzhen. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, EventXtra has raised $2.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.