We automate the business ops of entertainment productions and offer data-driven insurance
Senior Vue.js Dev to build beautiful entertainment applications€60k – €100k • 0.5% – 2.0%
Are you interested in building entirely new features and products, iterating and A/B testing designs & usability, developing new ways for customers to interact with products and the freedom to work on new ideas of your own? If so, Eve is looking to add engineers to our rapidly expanding team. You will work closely with the design team to implement functional yet aesthetic UIs to improve the frontend user experience of the Eve platform.
What are your responsibilities?
- Design, build and maintain Eve’s Platform and marketing sites
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to our product development
- Work with our designers to create technically viable and visually appealing user focused experiences
But let’s be honest, the real beauty of joining an early-stage startup is the freedom to shape your role and become an integral part of a growing organization.
What’s on your resume?
- Ability to write defensive, high-quality and scalable code
- Experience interfacing with data-intensive APIs
- Software engineering experience, preferably in a production environment
- Demonstrated empathy with various users and their interaction with UIs
- Avid interest in learning about the latest trends and technologies
- Desire to build UIs with modern tools whilst also knowing when an old tool is right for the job
- Strong passion for entertainment and events For the Win?
- Operational experience in events or entertainment production
We are a wildly diverse team of skilled professionals that share a passion for the entertainment industry, the drive to create simple solutions to complex problems and above all, the desire to continue learning along the way. We find that the most interesting results are developed when a variety of unique perspectives are combined and we strive to leverage each individual’s expertise so even if your experience doesn’t quite match up, we still encourage you to apply!
Matched pension contributions
Too many errands to run one day? Work from home and break up your day as needed.
Flexible working schedule
No fixed hours
30 days paid holiday plus national holidays
Regular free food & drink, incl. tap beer in the office
Travelcard between work and home
Office pup lizzie welcomes you and your own dog
Personal project time
We encourage you to dedicate time each week to a personal project you are passionate about that could help the company, regardless of your area of expertise.