Fully-Managed, Governed ETL Solution
Account Executive$100k – $130k • 0.1% – 0.2%
Etleap came to be out of the frustration with how much time data wrangling takes away from the actual analysis. We've created an intuitive ETL tool that enables the data analysts themselves to integrate data from any source instead of relying on their IT teams. This way data analysts can do their most significant work faster than ever before.
We have grown quickly since our public launch in 2016, and we’re ready to accelerate our growth further and move into new verticals. ETL is a $5B market today, and it’s growing quickly over the next few years.
● Expand sales by helping grow new revenue in 2017.
● Source, negotiate, and close all deals for Etleap by working closely with our CEO.
● Establish effective outbound prospecting process, and handle leads generated by the marketing team.
● Lead the expansion and training of the sales organization.
● 3+ years of previous sales experience in the data or analytics space closing complex, enterprise SaaS contracts.
● Entrepreneurial mindset. We’re building an new kind of product, and you’ll stay close to the product team and help define new product features based on customer conversations.
● Curiosity and empathy. Understanding the customer needs at a deep level is key both for qualifying prospects and successfully selling our product.
● Grit and persistence. You are not fazed by long sales cycles and follow through on commitments.
● Competitiveness. You are coachable, efficient, and want to win.
Meet your team
Health benefits - medical, dental and vision
Daily catered lunches
Beautiful modern office, one block away from AT&T Park in San Francisco
Etleap at a glance
Etleap focuses on Enterprise Software, Business Intelligence, Data Integration, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.