Senior Full Stack Developer (LA Only)$120k – $180k • 1.0% – 5.0%
MUST BE CURRENTLY LIVING IN LOS ANGELES TO BE CONSIDERED
● PHP 7+ on Linux stacks.
● Docker setup and management.
● AWS, Google App Engine, Heroku, or similar IaaS and PaaS experience.
● MySQL or equivalent relational database knowledge.
● ElasticSearch, Solr, or equivalent search engine experience.
● Memcache, Redis, or equivalent caching service experience.
● Apache / nginx web server experience.
● Experience with MVC frameworks (Laravel preferred).
● Composer dependency management.
● Building APIs and working with APIs (REST and GraphQL).
● TDD workflow with PHPUnit.
● Building, maintaining, and deploying infrastructure in multiple environments.
● Design patterns such as MVC, ONION, etc.
● ReactJS, VueJS, AngularJS, or similar SPA experience.
● State management with Redux, VueX, or similar.
● Webpack bundler.
● NPM, yarn, or equivalent dependency management experience.
● CSS preprocessors such as SASS or LESS.
● Knowledge of AJAX, requesting APIs and parsing responses.
● Understanding of responsive design principles and grid layouts.
● Experience solving cross-browser and device compatibility, optimization, and layout issues.
● Proficiency in converting PSD compositions and Sketch docs into HTML and CSS markup.
● BS in computer science, information technology, business / management information systems or related field or 6+ years professional experience in coding, designing, developing and analyzing data in a LAMP stack.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines.
● Ability to work independently as well as collaborate well with team members.
● Ability to work in Jira or equivalent project management tools.
● Creative and critical thinking skills.
● A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
About eResonate Media
eResonate's registered users will have access to unique and compelling real-time concerts on their mobile devices. Content live-streamed directly from our nationwide network of small live-music venues will be performed by their favorite indie bands. The company expects to have over 500 venues activated for unlimited plug-and-play virtual events by the end of 2020. eResonate Media was founded in 2018 by former media executive and professional investor Gary Kucher, who made it his mission to build and provide better tools and resources for small live-music venues and independent artists. eResonate’s mobile app will grant new access to fans worldwide. The company also built and maintains VenuesFirst.com, a search engine of small live-music venues throughout North America. eResonate Media Corporation and its wholly owned subsidiaries Venues First, LLC and Livit Livestream, LLC are headquartered in California’s new beach area tech hub, Playa Vista.