India’s #1 End-to-End diversity hiring portal
Product Manager/ Product Lead$20k – $40k • No equity
Job Description & Responsibilities
• Partner cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Sales & Marketing to conceptualise, build and launch product features
• Own the future roadmap for your products.
• Work together towards a common goal; product cycles are accelerated and ensure deliverables are met on time
• End-to-end management which includes requirement gathering, research, project execution, A/B test, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy
• Discover and present new product insights by analyzing qualitative and quantitative customer & competitor data
• Conduct user research & user testing to collect new customer insights
• Understand our competitive position in the market; execute on our strategic plan to become the market leader in diversity and inclusion space.
• 1-4 years of product management experience
• Strong design sense
• Empathetic; you understand what users need and issues that your teammates face
• Execution-oriented; you’re highly organized; you’re comfortable managing many work streams; you know how to make the right trade-offs; you ensure that teams ship on time
• Data-driven; you understand how to use data to guide product decisions
• Collaborative and low-ego; you work well with all kinds of personalities; you work well with teams across multiple geographies
• Clear, structured thinking and excellent communication skills
Equiv at a glance
Equiv focuses on Enterprise Software and Hr Tech. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://equiv.in/